Personal and Professional Webinars to equip you to lead
Packed with Theory, Practical examples, Strategies and Tips
Free of Charge – Register Now
Goal Setting for Personal and Professional Success
17th February 12pm – 1pm
Setting the same goals year after year? In this webinar, Jenny will share her 3 proven strategies to help you develop goals and stick to your plans to achieve them.
- Learn why your goals haven’t been achieved in the past
- How to deal with goal setbacks
- Why Purpose and Planning are interconnected
Being an Inclusive Leader
3rd March 12pm – 1pm
In this session Jenny will share the benefits of being an inclusive leader to you, your team and organisation, what might be getting in the way and 3 ways to be more inclusive at work.
- Maximise the performance of all of your colleagues
- Become aware of your own biases and how to overcome them
- Learn how being an inclusive leader can impact your bottom line.
Taking Charge of Your Life
30th March 12pm – 1 pm
Ever felt like a victim, like things are out of your control? In this webinar Jenny engages you on a journey to take back the control that you have been seeking.
- Learn where to focus your energy
- Use the solutions focus lens to see what is actually working
- Stop waiting and start doing.
28th April 12pm – 1pm
Know what you have to do, but not doing it? In this webinar Jenny will explain what procrastination is, when it occurs and how to overcome it
- How to tackle the most distasteful tasks
- Stop overplaying your strengths and turning them into weaknesses
- Strategies for successful completion
Living with Change
25th May 12pm – 1pm
Have you experienced change this year? I guess the answer is ‘yes,’ change is ever present and multi layered. Jenny will share with you some strategies to cope with change and get yourself back on an even keel.
- Learn where you are on the change curve
- Develop strategies to cope with change
- Be introduced to powerful models of change.
Getting Your Emotional and Financial Bank Balance Right.
30th June 12pm – 1pm
This webinar is for women. We will share important lessons in managing your money for your future security and discuss some of the barriers to achieving that.
- What is important to consider at your life stage
- What are the money pitfalls for women
- Where to start.
28th July 12pm – 1pm
Do you ever spend a day where you don’t communicate? Communication is becoming increasingly important and more complex. This is an opportunity to sharpen your skills so that you are always understood.
- What’s your communication preference
- How do you flex and adapt to others
- How to deal with your opposite type.
Tackling Difficult Conversations
29th September 12pm – 1pm
Do you shy away from difficult conversations, afraid of others reactions or the repercussions? Jenny will share 2 models that you can add to your toolkit to enable you to confidently start tackling those conversations head on.
- Providing difficult feedback
- Speaking to the head and the heart
- How to manage boundaries effectively.
Using Coaching Skills as a Leader
27th October 12pm – 1pm
When time and money are scarce, how do you motivate your team to increase performance and productivity? Taking a solutions focused approach is a quick, effective and positive method of raising the bar and releasing the time you need to be strategic.
- Learn what Coaching is
- Be introduced to the theory underpinning the solutions focused approach
- Take away ideas on how you can use these skills immediately in the workplace.
24th November 12pm – 1pm
What does success mean to you? Embodying your values are at the heart of your success, Jenny helps you consider what success means to you and make it a habit that you don’t want to give up.
- Strategies Developing Confidence
- How to make new success behavior a habit
- Connecting with your values
Strategies for Stress Relief
15th December 12pm – 1pm
Stressed out you are not alone, in the highly interactive webinar, you will be introduced to and try out stress relief techniques that you can do almost anywhere.
- Stress Relief techniques that you can do in minutes
- Understand what is causing your stress
- Develop a plan to alleviate stress