Leadership development that takes a coaching approach to equipping your leaders with the skills to lead effectively and confidently
Are you are looking to create a leadership team that leads with passion, ambition and integrity? Or to create a culture where all can contribute and thrive?
Jenny and her team are experts at designing and delivering interactive, experiential learning and will work with you to create a tailored development plan that meets your needs, makes a real difference and delivers return on investment.
Jenny is passionate about finding ways to increase leaders’ awareness of their behaviour to transform themselves, their teams and their organisations. She offers a range of leadership training and development packages to support leaders to achieve their full potential and maximise performance authentically and inclusively.
Benefits for the individual:
- Authentic and empowered leadership approach and confidence to take action
- Greater understanding of yourself in order to lead
- Ability to flex and adapt your approach to get the most from others
- Leading from your life story and shaping your personal brand
- Minimising self-sabotage
- Strategies to speak up in meetings and be heard
- Ability to network for success.
Benefits for the organisation:
- Your leaders are equipped with strategies to succeed in their role and to drive the organisation forward
- Your leaders take an authentic, inclusive approach to motivating their teams
- Increased staff retention
- Increased motivation and confidence.
Some of the ways we develop people are:
- Action Learning – a way of learning from our actions, and from what happens to us, and around us, by taking the time to question, understand and reflect.
- Staff from ethnically diverse groups Leadership Development – organisations that want to stay competitive, creative and relevant to their customers need to increase representation of Staff from ethnically diverse groups staff at all levels.
- Cultural Intelligence (CQ®) – is a globally recognized way of assessing and improving effectiveness in culturally diverse situations. It’s rooted in rigorous, academic research conducted across more than 100 countries and it’s being used by leading companies, universities, and governments around the world.
- Gender Balance – Jenny is an advocate of working women. Through her women’s leadership development, coaching and resources, Jenny works with organisations to fix the ‘leaky pipeline,’ clean the ‘sticky floor’ and help remove the ‘glass ceiling.’
- Inclusive Leadership – the practice of leadership that carefully includes the contributions of all stakeholders in the community or organisation.
- Team Building – teams are made up of a complex connection of relationships, they need the time and creative space to form, make the most of their skills and perform at their peak. We provide experiential and engaging development to create high performance in teams.
Do we sound like a good fit for your organisation?
Please get in touch to discuss your requirements in more detail and hear how we can help.