We employ personality and 360-degree questionnaires to provide a framework for the process of increasing your individual, team and organisational awareness.
By understanding their preferences for managing and leading, how they work as a team member, and how they respond to change, individuals are better able to adapt and flex their approach, identify their strengths and developments needs and appreciate others’ differences.
We ensure that personality and 360 feedback questionnaires are correctly administered and that feedback is scheduled with the client so that the responses are not misinterpreted and an action plan based on the results can be co-created.
We are accredited to use the following tools:
- DISC: a short test that helps you understand your communication style, why you communicate the way you do and how you can communicate with others more effectively.
- MBTI: based on the Myers-Briggs personality types, this test helps you understand your personality type and how this affects your perception of the world and they way you make decisions.
- 16PF: based on Cattell’s 16 Personality Factors, this test builds a picture of your personality by looking at which of the 16 factors are most and least dominant.
- Insights Discovery Tool: based on Jungian psychology, this tool uses a four-colour model to highlight key personality preferences and associated behaviours.
- WAVE: Wave® Professional Styles measures motives, talents, preferred culture and competency potential in one dynamic online 40-minute questionnaire.
- Transformational Leadership Questionnaire 360 Feedback tool: a 360 degree feedback tool that assesses the behaviours of managers and identifies changes they can make to become effective leaders.
Please get in touch to discuss your requirements and find out how we can help you.