Tired of not achieving your career goals?
Do you want to get that promotion you know you are ready for?
Or to feel less burnt out by achieving a better work life balance?
Or to try a new career or set up your own business, but your lack of confidence is holding you back?
Whatever your goals, career coach Jenny Garrett will help you achieve them. It’s about undivided, focused time and space to think about what’s important to you and to move your career forward.
Jenny is an award-winning coach with 12 years’ experience who has helped hundreds of others just like you.
Through coaching Jenny will empower you to:
- Step off the treadmill and take time to think about where you are going in order to achieve your goals
- Set new goals for yourself and plan how to achieve them for your financial future and security
- Feel more confident so that you can seize opportunities
- Feel re-energised and enthusiastic again
- Gain a promotion or new role that plays to your strengths and potential
- Become the authentic, inspiring, adaptive leader you want to be, who sees the big picture and brings others with you
- Start or grow your own business, non-profit, social enterprise or portfolio career
- Take some ME time to focus on what’s important to you in work AND life.
Through coaching Jenny will empower you to become the best version of you – a happy, content, fulfilled you who has the confidence to make your dreams a reality.
Does your organisation want to maximise the performance of its leaders or help them navigate, embrace and thrive in change?
Benefits for the organisation
- As a result of coaching, staff feel more engaged, resulting in increased performance
- Other benefits include reduced absenteeism, increased capability, capacity, resilience and ability to find solutions
- Increased awareness and transformational change in individuals and teams
- Help your staff through transition and change
- Provide a sounding board and critical friend.
Invest in you and your future.
Click on the links below to find out more about coaching, what it is like to be coached and whether Jenny is the right coach for you.
To find out more about how Jenny help you or your organisation achieve your goals get in touch or book a free 30-minute consultation now by either using the scheduler below. (Just click on ‘Set time zone’ and you will be guided to book a call with us).