The Expert Internal Coach programme (ILM Level 5 Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring) provides internal staff with the skills, tools, awareness and knowledge to set up an internal coaching or mentoring service in their organisation.
This programme enables managers to not only deliver an internal coaching service, but also facilitate action learning sets and group discussions focused on navigating the constant change that organisations find themselves facing.
Expert Internal Coach programme (ILM Level 5 Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring) Depth, connection, practice is ideal for organisations who want to support and challenge your colleagues to navigate change and improve their performance, unlock the potential within teams or achieve a degree level coaching qualification.
This interactive and high practical programme will focus on helping you develop heightened coaching and facilitation techniques to support your colleagues through the provision of one to one coaching, team coaching and the facilitation of action learning sets.
The programme is designed to equip you with a solid foundation in core coaching skills, aimed at increasing your knowledge and confidence in order to create an internal team of coaches that can provide a confident, credible, ethical and professional coaching service to support improved performance, change and leadership development.
Benefits for the individual:
- A deeper understanding of coaching theories and tools for applying coaching in the workplace
- A toolkit of coaching approaches and models to tackle any coaching conversation and models of change
- Step-by-step approach and tool kit to effectively manage the establishment of an active organisational coaching culture
- Coaches with the templates they need to set up and deliver an effective internal coaching service.
Benefits for the organisation:
- Staff equipped with the tools and skills to develop and roll out an organisational coaching service, which supports staff to develop and achieve their full potential
- A framework for ongoing reflective practice and professional development
This programme is accredited through the Institute of Leadership and Management. All participants receive ILM Studying membership for 6 months and access to their online resource with tools designed to help you succeed.
The programme can also be delivered in house or online, please get in touch to discuss your requirements and how we can help.