Summer is coming and it’s time to give yourself a boost!
If you feel ready to make a change and start getting your usual get-up-and-go back then now is the ideal time, we can help you kick start yourself into action.
Maybe you want to get fitter, get better at managing your money or start journalling? Whatever your goal, doing it for 30 days is a great way to kick start a new habit (or to curb a bad habit). There’s a lot of research showing why 30 day challenges work.
It’s long enough to make a habit stick (or to remove it) and for you to start seeing the difference it makes, giving you the motivation to continue. If you think that you might have to do something forever your motivation can wane, but you can do almost anything for 30 days straight.
Of course it’s up to you what you choose to do. I’d suggest picking one thing to focus on rather than trying to change everything, that way you’re far more likely to succeed. You could focus on:
- Finances – making a daily saving or looking at your finances each day.
- Business – contacting a number of customers a day, or doing the job that you usually put off.
- Learning – reading, studying, listening to a podcast daily.
- Wellbeing – adjusting the amount you sleep, what you eat, and/or the exercise you take.
- Social Life – contacting a friend each day, devoting time to online networking.
So, here’s my challenge to you
On 10th June, I am starting a 30-day challenge. Join me and you’ll get:
- Access to private WhatsApp group to encourage each other along.
- A downloadable worksheet to track your achievement.
- A virtual award at the end for completing the challenge.
Let the 30 day challenges begin! Register your details below to join us, be sure to tick “Try Something New for 30 Days.”
Leave a Reply