Our ‘Vulnerable Leader’ event took place on 17th June with over 100 registered to attend.
Executive Coaches Hira Ali and Geetha Ramachandran, both registered on the Diverse Executive Coach Directory, joined me to discuss:
- What leaders have to gain from showing vulnerability
- What vulnerability for leaders looks like in practice
- How to take that first step into being vulnerable at work.
We received some great feedback:
“I’m going straight into a meeting which is about changing practices in our organisation and I’m feeling VERY fired up for it. Thank you all, hosts and fellow attendees”. Sara S
“Thank you Hira, Geetha and Jenny for your honesty and authenticity.” Makeda
“Thank you very much for an in depth introduction to vulnerability and how to show it.” Alena
“Thank you for a really thought-provoking session.” Gina J
If you missed the event, you can watch the recording above. We hope you find our insight and experience offers a refreshing pause that challenges your thinking and offers new perspectives.
Further resources for exploring vulnerability in leadership:
- The Power of Vulnerability, Brené Brown
- Vulnerability Loop – Daniel Coyle
- Her Way to the Top – Hira Ali
Leave a Reply