Are you looking for tailored development specific to the needs of your senior leaders?
Development that takes them out of their comfort zone and provides them with personal and professional development, challenge and solutions? As senior leaders their time for development is likely to be limited and they may also be geographically dispersed. Have you considered Action Learning?
Action Learning is underpinned by a belief in individual potential: a way of learning from our actions, and from what happens to us, and around us, by taking the time to question, understand and reflect.
It enables us to gain insight, develop as an individual and make informed choices and decisions about how to act in the future. It involves a group of people (a learning set) who work and learn together over a series of regular and structured set meetings, led by an experienced facilitator.
Our approach to Action Learning focuses on six key components:
Transformational – We support your potential to develop the ability to be leaders who are able to influence significant improvement and change.
Opportunity Focused – Rather than just focusing on solving immediate problems, we will encourage you to consider and grasp the opportunities for learning and positively impacting your career and your organisation.
Collaborative – Action Learning Sets provide an approach to learning within the context of a dynamic forum of your peers.
Strategic – As well as being committed to their own personal or career goals; participants are expected to commit to improving the quality of the service the organisation provides and transforming the culture and working environments by which these are achieved.
Diversity – In the current climate, diversity exists beyond the usual categories of race, culture, gender, sexuality and ability. There is also the need to effectively work across professional and environmental boundaries, as well as to have a sound awareness and understanding of diverse communities and lifestyles and the extent to which these may impact on the needs of your staff and customers.
Participating in the Action Learning Sets will help your senior female leaders:
- Feel empowered and skilled to make a difference
- Embrace and work with diversity as positive contributors to the future of the organisation
- Contribute to developing a committed group/network of learners who will have a collective impact on the organisation
- Develop themselves as leaders through becoming effective learners and “reflective practitioners”
- Have personal insight – seeing themselves as others see them
- Have highly developed influencing skills, understanding of relationships and work on:
- how to get results through and with people
- how to deal with conflicts, interpersonal problems, overcoming resistance
- motivating others
- Advance their communication skills and confidence.
Like our approach? To discuss the requirements of your organisation and how Action Learning Sets could work for you please get in touch.