Many of Jenny’s talks are not open to the public, but she has some events coming up that are open for all to attend.
Don’t miss your chance to see Jenny in action:
- 8 March – International Womens Day, Stevenage, Herts – Jenny will be delivering an interactive #IamRemarkable session to help you identify your uniqueness and supersize your confidence levels, in order to make things happen in your life, your way!
- 21 March – Developing Unshakeable Self Confidence, London – Don’t miss the early bird offer. Revealing the results of our confidence survey, our panel will bring to life the findings around the questions:
– Are confidence levels higher in men than women? If so, why?
– What significantly damages our confidence?
– How do you rebuild confidence when you’ve had a knockback?
Our panel of business people will discuss these questions and share strategies for developing unshakeable confidence.
- 26 March – JUMP Forum in Brussels – The JUMP Forum is an annual event in Brussels, Paris & Lyon dedicated to boosting gender equality at work, and advancing women’s careers. Jenny has 2 discounted tickets for this event 75 Euros ex VAT – you would be responsible for your own travel – please get in touch if you are interested.
- 7 May – I was Born to Lead, Act Like a Leader, London – Jenny will be be sharing how to:
– Develop the mind-set of a leader, to surpass your current success
– Tap into your leadership story, so that you can clearly articulate it to others
– Dare to Lead with confidence.
- 24 May – We Are Future Leaders Conference, London – a conference aimed at women (below Director level) who wish to progress in their career or who are preparing for promotion.
- 8-9 June – JoyFul You Retreat – Rediscover the playful and fun-loving you. Take stock of all you have to be grateful for, rekindle the joy in your work and relationships.
- 27 June – Lady Val’s Professional Women’s Network – Jenny will be speaking alongside news presenter Jon Snow.
We hope to see you at some of them! Book your place now.