Are you feeling overwhelmed and overworked? That you’re giving a lot to others? Like there’s not enough time for you?
Designed with busy working women like you in mind, our retreats gives you much needed time out to reflect on your personal and work life and to plan for the future that you want. Our next retreat is taking place 3 – 4 February, so is ideally timed for setting your New Year goals.
Maybe you’re juggling a busy career with a family or a growing business with caring for an elderly relative? Perhaps you’re being pulled in lots of directions and have no time to focus on you and your goals?
Our retreats are an opportunity to take a break from the pressures of everyday life and take the time to focus on you and making a plan to achieve your ambitions.
You will leave a retreat with:
- A clear, achievable plan of how to achieve your goals.
- A network of like-minded, supportive women to help you.
- Real meaningful goals – not just ones you feel you should have.
- Solutions that you’ve discovered in a creative way.
- A feeling of being refreshed, revived and supported
- A deep sense of resilience.
Why a retreat and not a workshop?
Being in the same old environment creates the same thinking and the same results, taking your self out of that creates the opportunity for new thinking, for creativity and to unlock your deep knowing.
Taking time out isn’t selfish, it means that you will be able to be more present, energetic and be a nicer person to be around in the long term. According to the Chopra Centre Research – It can be difficult for people to break away from their lives for more than a few days but the longer you can spend away at a retreat, the more likely you are to keep up your new practices when you get back.
- Actually taking some time out to reflect on your life and work and plan for the future
- Being surrounded by like-minded women who understand that when you succeed they succeed too
- Having the space for self reflection and creative thinking
- Walking in nature and making new connections
- Attending workshops wholly focused on moving you forward
- Having fun!
Wondering what it’s actually like to attend a Happenista Retreat? What makes it different? And how will it help you? Jenny answers all of these and other questions on a short video. Watch now.
Make things happen your way in 2018, say yes to you and take charge of your future. Places are filling fast, find out more and book now to secure your place.
left to book