Personal and Professional Webinars to equip you to lead
Packed with Theory, Practical examples, Strategies and Tips
Free of Charge – Register Now
Goal Setting for Personal and Professional Success
17th February 12pm – 1pm
Setting the same goals year after year? In this webinar, Jenny will share her 3 proven strategies to help you develop goals and stick to your plans to achieve them.
- Learn why your goals haven’t been achieved in the past
- How to deal with goal setbacks
- Why Purpose and Planning are interconnected
Being an Inclusive Leader
3rd March 12pm – 1pm
In this session Jenny will share the benefits of being an inclusive leader to you, your team and organisation, what might be getting in the way and 3 ways to be more inclusive at work.
- Maximise the performance of all of your colleagues
- Become aware of your own biases and how to overcome them
- Learn how being an inclusive leader can impact your bottom line.
Taking Charge of Your Life
30th March 12pm – 1 pm
Ever felt like a victim, like things are out of your control? In this webinar Jenny engages you on a journey to take back the control that you have been seeking.
- Learn where to focus your energy
- Use the solutions focus lens to see what is actually working
- Stop waiting and start doing.
28th April 12pm – 1pm
Know what you have to do, but not doing it? In this webinar Jenny will explain what procrastination is, when it occurs and how to overcome it
- How to tackle the most distasteful tasks
- Stop overplaying your strengths and turning them into weaknesses
- Strategies for successful completion
Living with Change
25th May 12pm – 1pm
Have you experienced change this year? I guess the answer is ‘yes,’ change is ever present and multi layered. Jenny will share with you some strategies to cope with change and get yourself back on an even keel.
- Learn where you are on the change curve
- Develop strategies to cope with change
- Be introduced to powerful models of change.
Getting Your Emotional and Financial Bank Balance Right.
30th June 12pm – 1pm
This webinar is for women. We will share important lessons in managing your money for your future security and discuss some of the barriers to achieving that.
- What is important to consider at your life stage
- What are the money pitfalls for women
- Where to start.
28th July 12pm – 1pm
Do you ever spend a day where you don’t communicate? Communication is becoming increasingly important and more complex. This is an opportunity to sharpen your skills so that you are always understood.
- What’s your communication preference
- How do you flex and adapt to others
- How to deal with your opposite type.
Tackling Difficult Conversations
29th September 12pm – 1pm
Do you shy away from difficult conversations, afraid of others reactions or the repercussions? Jenny will share 2 models that you can add to your toolkit to enable you to confidently start tackling those conversations head on.
- Providing difficult feedback
- Speaking to the head and the heart
- How to manage boundaries effectively.
Using Coaching Skills as a Leader
27th October 12pm – 1pm
When time and money are scarce, how do you motivate your team to increase performance and productivity? Taking a solutions focused approach is a quick, effective and positive method of raising the bar and releasing the time you need to be strategic.
- Learn what Coaching is
- Be introduced to the theory underpinning the solutions focused approach
- Take away ideas on how you can use these skills immediately in the workplace.
24th November 12pm – 1pm
What does success mean to you? Embodying your values are at the heart of your success, Jenny helps you consider what success means to you and make it a habit that you don’t want to give up.
- Strategies Developing Confidence
- How to make new success behavior a habit
- Connecting with your values
Strategies for Stress Relief
15th December 12pm – 1pm
Stressed out you are not alone, in the highly interactive webinar, you will be introduced to and try out stress relief techniques that you can do almost anywhere.
- Stress Relief techniques that you can do in minutes
- Understand what is causing your stress
- Develop a plan to alleviate stress
The Happenista Retreat 2017
Making Things Happen Your Way in 2017
The Happenista Retreat will provide practical inspiration through engaging talks, personalised workshops, and stimulating nature walks, all in sumptuous surroundings so you can plan your best year ever.
Female Breadwinners Leadership Programme
Learn how to:
- Save money and ease stress, by having that ‘money’ conversation that you’ve been avoiding
- Have better quality relationships, by improving your communication
- Increase your performance at work by understanding your leadership preference
- Learn how to avoid the pitfalls that most Women Breadwinners fall into, increase your sense of control and ability to be really present
- Secret Strategies to succeed and feel in control
- Recapture time that you can chose to spend on the most important things in life
Who is it for:
- Middle & Senior Leaders, or Entrepreneurs (in a relationship or single) who are juggling work and family life
- Women (with or without children) who are the primary earner in their home
The aim of the programme is to help women like you, lead themselves to success:
Using the process that I designed from my work coaching hundreds of women and outlined in the research in my book Rocking Your Role, you will:
- Focus on your Personal and Professional Leadership skills
- Increase your critical leadership skill of Self-Awareness
- Understand the Emotions that may be holding you back
- Embrace your Femininity as a strength
- Celebrate Success
- Action Plan
Increased Confidence in your ability to cope and succeed
Freedom from the shackles of guilt, resentment and shame
Improved sense of psychological, physical and spiritual Well-Being
Sense of Direction and Purpose
Community and Belonging through the Support of the group
What have you got to lose?
No quibble money back guarantee if you dont find the day valuable
London EC4M 7DY
Get in touch if you’d like me to run the programme in your organisation or for your network.
Book Your Place Now
Coaching Package – Full day, copy of Rocking Your Role, ILM Certificate, handbook & refreshments plus 2 telephone Coaching Session with Jenny
Book Now via the online shop
Interested in the in house or online programme? contact us below
What participants have said:
I found the event really inspiring it was great speaking to other women from a range of different industries, backgrounds with a range of experience and realising that we all have similar challenges, it was good being able to ask each other questions in an open environment. I also felt that the course offered me the space to think about how far I’ve come and also to plan for the next 12-18 months. I would definitely recommend this course to others.
Kerry McCormack, First State Investments
This was a great session and a good day just to stop, take stock, reward yourself for successes and build action plans for areas of your life that require improvement. This is a day which everyone should take every 6 months to keep you feeling positive and moving forward.