Working Mums Club
Julie Morgan speaks on her experience of being coached by Jenny Garrett (in her own words)
- To get clarity over what I want my business, Working Mum’s Club to be
- To make strides forward in achieving this goal
- To have a plan for the lead up to, and after the birth of my baby
- To earn money!
- Who my target market is
- How best to engage with them
- How to manage my time
- How to keep calm when there is a lot going on!
- I set up and marketed the masterclasses at a price point I was comfortable with
- I have discovered ‘time-blocking’ which is by far the most effective tool I’ve been using
- Jenny has calmed me down on occasions where it’s all felt too much!
- Good advice from her experience
Return on investment
- I ‘launched’ the masterclasses even though they didn’t happen – that felt like a mental breakthrough so I’m really happy about that.
- I’ve had some interesting discussions with Jenny – she understands my target market so have shared some good knowledge
Working with Jenny
- Having an objective person that is wholly focussed on my aspirations.
- Have clear objectives at the outset and review these throughout the coaching relationship to check they are still relevant/ are being achieved.
How to make the most of coaching
- Time blocking, focussing on the one thing that will move me forward. It’s okay to not be working on the business all the time but take a day to do admin, house clearing, etc